West Hawaii Central Office (Or “Intergroup”)
Office (Physical) Location
74-5660 Pawai Place, Suite 102
Kailua Kona, Hawaii 96740
P.O. Box 2130
Kailua Kona, HI 96745
Monday – Friday, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Closed: Saturdays, Sundays, and All Major Holidays
Volunteers Always Needed!
AA Members, please let us know if you would like to volunteer. We especially need people to help us as an AA Hotline Volunteer or Office Volunteer. Call 808-329-1212 for more information. Six months of sobriety is suggested. Mahalo!
- We sell AA Conference-approved Literature and Sobriety Medallions (Coins) at our office during business hours.
- We run an AA Hotline – AA member volunteers answer our phone, (808) 329-1212, 24-hours a day, every day.
- We put out the West Hawaii AA Meeting Schedule, listing all the AA meetings in West Hawaii. We post the Meeting Schedule on this website and have printed copies available at the office.
- We provide help and information to anyone with a drinking problem and arrange for 12-Step calls.
- We use this website to carry the AA message to newcomers, AA visitors to West Hawaii, our local groups and members, the professional community, and the general public.
- We help West Hawaii AA Groups put on events and functions, like Christmas and New Years Alcathons, for fun, fellowship, and to carry the AA message.
- The third Wednesday of every month is our main business meeting. It starts at 5:30 pm at our office. Intergroup Representatives from all West Hawaii AA Groups and WHCO officers are asked to attend.
- The first Wednesday of every month is our steering committee meeting. It also starts at 5:30 pm at our office. WHCO officers are asked to attend.
- Any AA member is welcome to attend either meeting.